We welcome you to apply for placement and participation at Arts Council OKC’s Opening Night 2019 to be held Monday, December 31st at Bicentennial Park. As we celebrate our 33rd year of Opening Night, we anticipate crowds of 10,000 to 15,000 over the course of our event, from 7:00 pm -12:00 am, CST.
Applications are due by 5 pm on September 14th, 2018. Applicants will be chosen by the Opening Night Volunteer Committee. If you are selected, you will be notified by October 22, 2018.
The Food Truck Vendor fee is $200 and is due within 10 business days of being selected. We will select 10-12 Food Truck Vendors.
Event Day Requirements:
• All vendors must stay the entire duration of the event
• Vendors must be set up for inspection by 5:00 PM
• Vendors must provide their own low decibel generator
• No Styrofoam containers or products
• Only food trucks; no food tents will be accepted
Please submit the form below to be considered for Opening Night 2019.