The Arts Council of Oklahoma City is a private non-profit corporation whose mission is to bring the arts and the community together.
Currently, there are no job opportunities at the Arts Council of Oklahoma City.
Marketing and PR Fall Internship
Under the direction of the Communications Director, the Marketing and PR Intern assists the Marketing Department with day-to-day activities. He/she will help generate a greater awareness of the Arts Council of Oklahoma City and the Arts Council of Oklahoma City's programs and events. The Marketing and PR intern will assist with writing press releases, creating web content, mainting media lists, recruiting volunteers, creating media credentials and press kits, implementing and/or developing social media campaigns, tracking press clippings, and assisting with special events, including, but not limited to: Opening Night, Art Moves, Festival of the Arts, and more.
- Sophomore, Junior or Senior pursuing bachelor's degree in marketing, public relations, strategic communications, journalism or related field
- Strong writing skills and familiarity with AP style
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn and self-motivated
- Team Player and works well with others
- Organized and detailed-orientated with an ability to multi-task
- PC proficiency to include Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Adobe CS5 (Photoshop & InDesign)
- Ability to work a minimum of 10 hours per week (hours flexible)
To apply please email resume, fall semester schedule and cover letter to Gilbert Magdaleno at firstname.lastname@example.org.