As is the tradition, Festi-First VIPs (Very Important Purchasers) help support the arts and artists by committing to purchase at least $500 in artwork during Festival of the Arts and will once again kick off with a private event on Tuesday, April 22, at 7:30 a.m. Cash, checks and major credit cards will be accepted.
• Special invitation to the preview party - An exclusive party to view images of the artwork before the event
• Shop the festival before it opens and have first pick of the art – no crowds!
• A breakfast with mimosas before you begin your tour.
• Free parking on the morning of Tuesday, April 22, 7 a.m.-noon.
• Certificates featuring your family or company name prominently displayed in the artists’ tents for 750,000 to see.
• Express check-out lanes at all Art Sales tents (entire Festival).
• VIP admission to the McAlpine Center for temperature-controlled, indoor restrooms!
• Per request, we can deliver artwork purchased on Tuesday, April 22 only in the OKC metro area at no charge (no glass, clay or sculpture pieces; only for purchases made the morning of Tuesday, April 22)
• A person to guide you through the Festival of the Arts and assist you in your selections (optional, must sign-up).
• Cash, checks and major credit cards are accepted at Festival of the Arts Sales Tents.
Join these Festi-First VERY IMPORTANT PURCHASERS.
|Accel Financial Staffing||Kanela & Company/Lisa Voegeli|
|Mary Blankenship Pointer||McAfee & Taft|
|Natalie and Jeff Bonney||Kim and Steve Meston|
|Deanna and Chris Carey, MD||Metro Technology Centers Downtown Business Campus|
|Conner and Winters, LLP||John E. Miley|
|Dr. Sam Dahr||Oklahoma Allergy and Asthma Clinic|
|Tish and Doug Eason||Pama and Michael Palmer|
|Candelaria Foster Contracting||Susan Regier|
|Fred Jones Family Foundation||Regier Washecheck & Jones PLLC|
|Jantha and Charley Freede||SC Bomielle|
|GalParr Enterprise||Smith & Pickel Construction|
|Kay Goebel, Ph.D.||Cindy and Harvey Sparkman|
|Dallas Gwin||Marnie and Clayton Taylor|
|Jason Hammonds and Steve Kuder||TEAM, Inc.|
|Debe and Rick Hauschild||The Historic OKC Farmers Market|
|Jane and Walt Hendrickson||Trade Mechanical Contractors, Inc.|
|HoganTaylor LLP||Corner Energy/Linda Whittington|
|HOMCO Construction LLC General Contractors||Kathy and John Michael Williams|
|Hornbeek Blatt Architects||Betsy and Gary Wood|
|Howell Gallery||Gale and Mark Wood|
|James Farris Associates|