As is the tradition, Festi-First VIPs (Very Important Purchasers) help support the arts and artists by committing to purchase at least $500 in artwork during Festival of the Arts and will once again kick off with a private event on Tuesday, April 23, at 7:30am.
Hopefully you noticed our new name, the “Festi-First VIP Program”, which is a nod to those of you who are the “first at Festival” to purchase art. Once committed, you will receive:
- The chance to purchase art before Festival opens - without crowds, before the public can access. We even offer free delivery when requested in the Oklahoma City metropolitan area (glass, clay and sculpture works not included)
- An invite to the Sneak Preview Party - A cocktail party at the gorgeous Gaillardia Country Club so you can preview artwork prior to Festival while enjoying the very exclusive club, exquisite food and drink
- Certificates featuring your company or family name - one for each purchase, displayed on Artist Row during the entire festival for 750,000 people to see
- Free parking and free breakfast - on Tuesday, April 23 at 7:30am, we’ll have coffee, mimosas, pastries and fruit – something for everyone!
- A personal guide - to help you make some wonderfully difficult decisions (by request)
- Festival of the Arts Hospitality Suite Pass - the VIP pass you’ll receive on Tuesday morning doubles as an access card into the McAlpine Center indoor restrooms and a temperature controlled place to eat your Festi-food all week long.
Breakfast is 7:30 - 9:30 a.m. Tuesday, April 23 and the artist booths will open for you at 7:30 a.m. This private event is just for Festi-First VIPs!
*Cash, checks and major credit cards are accepted.
To sign up, complete the form below by Monday, April 15.